Run to Save a Soul's Team BTS 2013 is proudly sponsored by:
Suggested Directions to the Block Party:
Take the 405 and exit Wilshire East (whether you are coming from North or South)
Make a right on Westwood Blvd.
Make a left on Ohio Ave.
Make a right on Selby Ave.
You will begin to approach Santa Monica Blvd. as you continue down Selby - start to look for parking and make sure to follow all posted street parking instructions.
After you park, just walk down to the corner of Selby and Santa Monica where you will see us at Firestone Tires!
For more information about local street closures, please refer to the LA Marathon: http://www.lamarathon.com/community/street-closures/
Running the LA Marathon with Team Beit T’Shuvah is a no-brainer. Running promotes health in the mind, body and soul. It helps people cope with depression and the rollercoaster ride of emotions of early recovery. It’s also a great cause. Team Beit T’Shuvah helps addicts and alcoholics seeking recovery get the treatment they desperately need.
That’s not the only reason people are joining with Team Beit T’Shuvah. Running the marathon is crazy. Running a half-marathon is half-crazy. It’s a trip on the healthy wild side, an aerobically stimulated endorphin party, a lovely mixture of euphoria and masochism. Team up with a friend so you can both run 13.1 miles in a relay team race. Or, if you’re fully unhinged, run the full 26.2. The LA Marathon—it’s crazy, it’s fun, it’s unforgettable.
Run, volunteer, donate—no matter how you get involved, you’ll be a part of the only featured Jewish charity running the Marathon and one that helps people from all walks of life free themselves from lives of addiction. Team perks include free training & coaching, coverage of registration fees, pre-race dinner, and hotel accommodations before the race.
For more info on ways to get involved and or to join our team:
Contact Stephanie Cullen—(310) 204-5200 ext 212 or email@example.com
To donate to the cause, check us out on crowdrise at http://www.crowdrise.com/TeamBeitTShuvahLAMarathon2013
Why you want to run for Beit T'Shuvah other than it's worthy cause?
- There is no Team Training registration fee!
- You will be provided with a Marathon Concierge- the wonderful Stephanie Cullen who will be your constant contact with Marathon training schedule, helpful marathon tips, and running trails and events to check out along the way.
- Train with our team every Sunday morning at various W.LA locations (26 week training program led by 4 experienced, hands-on Coaches)
- You're provided with your very own Fundraising Coach! Nina Haller, Director of Development at BT, imparts her wisdom to help you raise your $$ goals!
- Raise $200 to get a Run to Save a Soul shirt.
- Raise $500 to get a seat at our Team Beit T’Shuvah dinner the night before the race.
- Raise $1000 to get your race registration paid and a spot in a Team Beit T’Shuvah hotel room the night before the race (2 runners per room.)
*Minimum fundraising requirement is $1000 and the fundraising deadline is March 1, 2013.
Why would you want to Sponsor the Beit T'Shuvah Marathon Team?
- Logo & Name placement on Team website
- Inclusion in advertising and publicity campaigns
- Title sponsorship at our race-day on-course block party
- Signage at Team events
- Rights to use Team logo and name
There are 4 Levels of Sponsorship available!
1. Title Sponsor- $50K
2. Lead Sponsor- $25K
3. Running Sponsor- $10K
4. Jogging Sponsor- $5K
We can tailor a custom plan for you as well. To schedule a meeting to discuss a different option, for more information on how to be a Sponsor, Sponsor benefits, and custom Sponsor plans, contact Nina Haller.
Check out our Team Page, donate, and learn more about each team member at: