How You Can Help
Beit T’Shuvah is a nonprofit organization that depends on the help of its community to ensure its survival. This is why it is so important that we have a strong network of support. Whether you are already a supporter, never have supported or are interested in a way you can help it is never too late to be involved. There are many different ways to help us. Here are some examples of what you can do to contribute:
- Consider making a tribute in celebration of an event or in memoriam of a loved one
- Sponsor Shabbat Dinner
- Purchase a Yahrzeit Plaque
- Become a temple member
- Make a donation
- Volunteer your time or skills
- Donate a vehicle
- Provide jobs/internships for residents
- Support our events
- Bring our Prevention program to your Temple or school
- Bring our Freedom Song play to your Temple or school
- Donate a Chair for the New Synagogue
or you can fill in here to pick a specific program at Beit T’Shuvah you’d like to contribute to.
These are just a few of the many ways to be a part of our community and help residents recover their passion and discover their purpose. If you want to help feel free to contact us and together we can fight addiction and help save lives!
For more information on our events or other programs such as the Circle of Majesty, please contact Barbara Friedman. For more information on the SoulSavers Initiative or Capital campaign, please contact Ali Gabler.